Electromagnetic Interference Filter for Inverter
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW|
|Min. Order:||2 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
|Place of Origin:||Jinan|
|Certificate:||ISO9001, CE, UL, TUV, RoHS|
Model No.: FT330/FT330T
It is installed only on the input side of an inverter on the wiring from a power supply to an inverter.
The EMI filter works by presenting a higher resistance to higher frequency content, which in turn, restricts the flow of high frequency signals.
Introduction of EMI RFI Power Filter:
Rated current: 6-2000A
Stud or Terminal Block optional ( > 250A it is copper bar)
FT330 series are general purpose filters, suitable formost inverter brand
Could be customized according to the real interference
situation of customer's working field
Features and Beneifits of RFI Power Filters:
FT330 series is designed according to the frequency characteristics of interference generated by inverter when it works towards power grid or other digital equipment.
Three-stage filtering design, high impedance at broad frequency range due to special magnetic materials adopted.
Assure the smooth operation of other electronic devices in the vicinity, solve the interference problems of inverter.
Touch-safe terminal block versions available to meet the high safety requirement of certain special applications.
Copper bar terminals applied for versions above 250A to keep pace with international standard, easy and safe connection.
520VAC or 690VAC high voltage versions optional.
Typical Applications of EMI Power Filters:
Inverters and converters, servo driver
Variable frequency power supply and other industrial
electronic equipment comprising frequency inverters
Technical Data of RFI Noise Filters:
1. Storage of EMI Filters:
- The DC Power Line Filters mustn't be left out in the heat of the sun or exposed to the rain, it should be stored in warehouse with good ventilation, surrounding temperature between -30℃ and +65℃ , the highest relative air humidity lower than 90%, and no corrosive liquid or gas.
2. Installation of EMI Power Filters:
- RFI Noise Filters should be installed at power input, and the line inside the chassis be as short as possible to reduce radiated interference.
- Both input and output lines of Inverter filters neither be intersected nor be tied up by string.
- Make sure the mounting flange fully grounded, and keep the ground cable as short as possible if filters are connected to other equipment.
- If the terminal is stud, please use two spanners to fasten the screw nut when connecting to avoid stud rotating and thus causing changes to the internal circuit and consequently leading to filters arcing, short circuit, broken down or the filtering effect worsened.
- First use spanner1 to fix the screw nut near the metal case, then use spanner2 to tighten the screw nut in front( shown as Figure1), otherwise the terminals may be damaged.
- Apply the same for the connection of other phases.
Requests for samples of any catalog item are available for engineering evaluation Free of Charge.
All EMI Filters are RoHS compliant and approvals held include CE, UL,cUL and TUV.
All quality control procedures are fully documented and available for review. FILTEMC is ISO 9001 compliant.
Jinan Filtemc Electronic Equipment Co., Ltd.
Since its foundation in 2003, Filtemc specializes in products research and development in EMC field, capable of providing full lines of EMC solutions and products while focusing on customizing products to meet customers' specific requirement. The products and services we provide covering EMI filters, signal filters, passive harmonic filters, filter Connectors, EMC components, etc. Our products are widely deployed in high-tech fields such as Inverter and converter applications, photovoltaic systems, medical devices, automatic controlled machine tools, electric Power Supply, telecommunication, robots, etc. In order to provide superior service to our customers, we established Beijing R&D Center to provide customers with better technical support to solve their specific EMC problems from project planning to manufacturing of final products (solutions). Besides, we set up cooperation centers in Germany, Italy and South Korea in order to win further trust of and development in the international markets.
- Company Name: Jinan Filtemc Electronic Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Shi Min
- Product/Service: EMI Filter , RFI Filter , EMC Filter , Power Line Filter , Noise Filter , Low Pass Filter
- Capital (Million US $): 2,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2003
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 6
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Building 20, Xinmao Qilu Science and Technology City, No. 1 Zidong Road, Tianqiao District, Jinan 250119, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Cindy Suen
- Tel: +86-531-58622885
Premium Related Products